Last week we blogged about a number of SEO topics including basics, advanced and quality of SEO. Today to round off the series I have posted below some simple SEO best practice tips from the Google SEO Guide.
- Avoid hidden text or hidden links
- Don’t use cloaking or sneaky redirects
- Don’t send automated queries to Google
- Don’t load pages with irrelevant keywords
- Don’t create multiple pages, sub domains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
- Don’t create pages with malicious behaviour, such as phising or installing viruses, or Trojans or other bad ware.
- Avoid “doorway” pages created just for search engines, or other “cookie cutter” approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
- If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value.
Leave a Reply